Personal data Maria Elisabeth Raven
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Elisabeth Raven
Household of Maria Elisabeth Raven
She is married to (1) Joannes Leonardus Hubertus Voncken on October 13, 1902 at Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg), she was 34 years old.Source 4
Wettigen kind geb. Schaerbeek 27/02/1895 Marie Jeanne Aldegonde
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg) on October 13, 1902.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 4 Aktenr. 9
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 14 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Raven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Raven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Raven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Raven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Raven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 13, 1902)
- The temperature on October 13, 1902 was between 2.6 °C and 14.2 °C and averaged 9.7 °C. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- The Commercial Pacific Cable Company lays the first Pacific telegraph cable, from Ocean Beach, San Francisco to Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Quetzaltenango, second largest city of Guatemala, destroyed by Earthquake.