Personal data Michiel Constant Raven
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Michiel Constant Raven
Household of Michiel Constant Raven
He is married to (1) Anna Maria Hermans on July 1, 1895 at IJsselstein (IJsselstein) (Utrecht), he was 28 years old.Source 4
In huwelijksakte wordt geboorteplaats Amsterdam aangegeven.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in IJsselstein (IJsselstein) (Utrecht) on July 1, 1895.Source 5
He is married to (2) Maria Ida Hubertina Arbeel on February 15, 1933 at Maastricht (Maastricht) (Limburg), he was 65 years old.Source 6
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 4 Aktenr. 5
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.059 Inv.nr. 308 Aktenr. 781
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 481 Inv.nr. 341 Aktenr. 10
Het Utrechts Archief
Timeline Michiel Constant Raven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Raven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Raven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Raven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Raven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 1, 1895)
- The temperature on July 1, 1895 was about 21.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Daniel David Palmer gives the first chiropractic adjustment.
- The first U.S. Open Men's Golf Championship administered by the United States Golf Association is played at the Newport Country Club in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Eulmi incident- Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by the Japanese in Gyeongbok Palace.