Personal data Jacobus Malschaert
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Malschaert
Household of Jacobus Malschaert
He is married to Maria Tresia Aerssens on September 3, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Fort Bath en Bath) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Fort Bath en Bath) (Zeeland) on September 3, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.33 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Jacobus Malschaert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Malschaert
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 3, 1869)
- The temperature on September 3, 1869 was about 17.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- A strong hurricane devastates the Bay of Fundy region of Maritime Canada. The storm had been predicted over a year before by a British naval officer.
- Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- The Japanese daimy? begin returning their land holdings to the emperor as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese Date: June 17, 1869).