Personal data Maria Tresia Aerssens
- She was born in the year 1842 in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland).Source 1
- She died on April 4, 1920 in Bergen Op Zoom (Bergen Op Zoom) (Noord-Brabant), she was 78 years old.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Tresia Aerssens
Household of Maria Tresia Aerssens
She is married to Jacobus Malschaert on September 3, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Fort Bath en Bath) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Fort Bath en Bath) (Zeeland) on September 3, 1869.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.33 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Maria Tresia Aerssens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Aerssens
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Aerssens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Aerssens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Aerssens.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 3, 1869)
- The temperature on September 3, 1869 was about 17.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his electric voting machine.
- The Naval Battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.