Personal data Neeltje Corre
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Corre
Household of Neeltje Corre
She is married to Simon Wisse on April 23, 1875 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on April 23, 1875.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 6
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Neeltje Corre
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Corre
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Corre.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Corre.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Corre.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1875)
- The temperature on April 23, 1875 was about 8.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.