Personal data Debora Maljaars
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Debora Maljaars
Household of Debora Maljaars
She is married to Samuel de Visser on September 23, 1870 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on September 23, 1870.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Debora Maljaars
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Maljaars
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Maljaars.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Maljaars.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Maljaars.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 23, 1870)
- The temperature on September 23, 1870 was about 18.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 46%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- Emperor Napoleon III of France is deposed and the Third Republic is declared.
- The 12.8-km long Fréjus Rail Tunnel through the Alps is completed.