Personal data Pieter Meijers
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Meijers
Household of Pieter Meijers
He is married to Francina van der Meule on March 15, 1876 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on March 15, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Pieter Meijers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meijers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Meijers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meijers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Meijers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1876)
- The temperature on March 15, 1876 was about 6.1 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 23 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's Slavonic March is given its première performance in Moscow.
- Alexander Graham Bell applies for a patent for the telephone, as does Elisha Gray.
- White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, SC.