Personal data Francina van der Meule
Ancestors (and descendant) of Francina van der Meule
Household of Francina van der Meule
She is married to Pieter Meijers on March 15, 1876 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on March 15, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Francina van der Meule
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Meule
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1876)
- The temperature on March 15, 1876 was about 6.1 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 23 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's Slavonic March is given its première performance in Moscow.
- Corrupt Tammany Hall leader William Marcy Tweed (better known as Boss Tweed) is delivered to authorities in New York City after being captured in Spain.
- Colorado is admitted as the 38th U.S. state.