Personal data Cornelia Kodde
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Kodde
Household of Cornelia Kodde
Attention: Spouse (Barthel Wisse) is 36 years older.
She is married to Barthel Wisse on December 1, 1875 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on December 1, 1875.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Cornelia Kodde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kodde
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kodde.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kodde.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kodde.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 1, 1875)
- The temperature on December 1, 1875 was about -8.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.
- The SSGothenburg hits the Great Barrier Reef and sinks off the Australian east coast, killing approximately 100, including a number of high profile civil servants and dignitaries.