Personal data Leendert Braamse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert Braamse
Household of Leendert Braamse
He is married to Huigje Mol on March 23, 1865 at Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Overijse (B)
on March 23, 1865.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.95 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Leendert Braamse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Braamse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Braamse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Braamse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Braamse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 23, 1865)
- The temperature on March 23, 1865 was about 3.1 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Army of the Potomac is disbanded
- In the market square of Springfield, Missouri, Wild Bill Hickok shoots and kills Davis Tutt in what is regarded as the first true western showdown.
- American Civil War: In Virginia, Confederate forces temporarily capture Fort Stedman from the Union.