Personal data Elisabeth Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Wisse
Household of Elisabeth Wisse
She is married to Andries Dekker on December 28, 1866 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on December 28, 1866.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Elisabeth Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 28, 1866)
- The temperature on December 28, 1866 was about 8.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. State to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgratz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.