Personal data Jan de Kam
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan de Kam
Household of Jan de Kam
He is married to Leuntje Wisse on September 20, 1872 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on September 20, 1872.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Jan de Kam
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kam
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Kam.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kam.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kam.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1872)
- The temperature on September 20, 1872 was about 13.7 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act of 1872 into law restoring full civil rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- The Wanderers F.C. wins the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- The Meiji Japanese government officially annexes the Ryukyu Kingdom into what would become the Okinawa prefecture.