Personal data Huigje Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Huigje Wisse
Household of Huigje Wisse
She is married to Adriaan Nijssen on September 3, 1863 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on September 3, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.9 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Huigje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 3, 1863)
- The temperature on September 3, 1863 was about 15.8 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Eighteen countries meeting in Geneva agree to form the International Red Cross.
- American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- Confederate General Stonewall Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops during the American Civil War.