Personal data Elisabeth Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Wisse
Household of Elisabeth Wisse
She is married to Marinus de Jager on September 26, 1861 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 17 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on September 26, 1861.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Elisabeth Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 26, 1861)
- The temperature on September 26, 1861 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: the Crittenden-Johnson Resolution is passed by the U.S. Congress stating that the war is being fought to preserve the Union and not to end slavery.
- American Civil War: Robert E. Lee resigns his commission in the United States Army in order to command the forces of the state of Virginia.
- American Civil War: Battle of Wilson's Creek ? the war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.