Personal data Elizabeth Bosselaar
- She was born in the year 1854 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died before 1936.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabeth Bosselaar
Household of Elizabeth Bosselaar
Attention: Husband (Pieter Maljaars) is also her cousin.
She is married to Pieter Maljaars on September 19, 1873 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on September 19, 1873.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Elizabeth Bosselaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bosselaar
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 19, 1873)
- The temperature on September 19, 1873 was about 17.0 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.
- Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.