Personal data Pieter Maljaars
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Maljaars
Household of Pieter Maljaars
Attention: Wife (Elizabeth Bosselaar) is also his cousin.
He is married to Elizabeth Bosselaar on September 19, 1873 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on September 19, 1873.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 6
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Pieter Maljaars
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Maljaars
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Maljaars.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Maljaars.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Maljaars.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 19, 1873)
- The temperature on September 19, 1873 was about 17.0 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- Alexandra Palace burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opened.