Personal data Jacobus Walhout
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Walhout
Household of Jacobus Walhout
She is married to Neeltje Braam on September 27, 1877 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 45 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on September 27, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Jacobus Walhout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Walhout
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Walhout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Walhout.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Walhout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 27, 1877)
- The temperature on September 27, 1877 was about 13.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Russo-Turkish War: Russia declares war on Ottoman Empire.
- At Gilmore's Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon ? the Nez Perce defeat the US Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.