Personal data Neeltje Meulbroek
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Meulbroek
Household of Neeltje Meulbroek
She is married to Jacob Wisse on October 23, 1873 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 23, 1873.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 26
Timeline Neeltje Meulbroek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meulbroek
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 23, 1873)
- The temperature on October 23, 1873 was about 7.0 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Joseph Land in the Arctic Sea.
- The Panic of 1873 begins.
- The Colfax Massacre takes place.