Personal data Pieter Travenier
- He was born in the year 1837 in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Travenier
Household of Pieter Travenier
He is married to Catharina Wisse on May 11, 1860 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on May 11, 1860.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter Travenier
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Travenier
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 11, 1860)
- The temperature on May 11, 1860 was about 14.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- South Carolina becomes the first state to secede from the United States.
- The first British seagoing iron-clad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- The Second Opium War finally ends at the Convention of Peking with the ratification of the Treaty of Tientsin, an unequal treaty.