Personal data Pieter Geerse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Geerse
Household of Pieter Geerse
He is married to Jannetje Wisse on February 15, 1865 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on February 15, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Pieter Geerse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geerse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Geerse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Geerse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Geerse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 15, 1865)
- The temperature on February 15, 1865 was about -11.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- First performance of the Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert.
- President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.