Personal data Clasina Verwer
- She was born in the year 1837 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Clasina Verwer
Household of Clasina Verwer
She is married to Pieter Wilhelmus de Jonge on April 3, 1872 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 35 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on April 3, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 21
Timeline Clasina Verwer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verwer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verwer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verwer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verwer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 3, 1872)
- The temperature on April 3, 1872 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.
- The Meiji Japanese government officially annexes the Ryukyu Kingdom into what would become the Okinawa prefecture.
- Women's suffrage: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.