Personal data Geertruidus Steenkamp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertruidus Steenkamp
Household of Geertruidus Steenkamp
He is married to Catharina de Zeeuw on April 28, 1860 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 13
Timeline Geertruidus Steenkamp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Steenkamp
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1860)
- The temperature on April 28, 1860 was about 5.9 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- The first ever inter-club football match takes place between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at the Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England.
- German football club TSV 1860 München is founded
- Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.