Personal data Maria de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria de Zeeuw
Household of Maria de Zeeuw
She is married to Benjamin Cornelis Engelberts on January 21, 1863 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on January 21, 1863.Source 5
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 8320 Aktenr. 65
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Maria de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 21, 1863)
- The temperature on January 21, 1863 was about 4.2 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- U.S. Civil War: The final day of the Battle of Gettysburg culminates with Pickett's Charge.
- American Civil War: second day of the Battle of Gettysburg.
- The New Apostolic Church, a Christian and chiliastic church, is established in Hamburg, Germany.