Personal data Jacob Zoeter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Zoeter
Household of Jacob Zoeter
He is married to Jannetje Willemina Vijverberg on January 3, 1873 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on January 3, 1873.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jacob Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 3, 1873)
- The temperature on January 3, 1873 was about 7.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: whilst protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer, clashes for the first time with the Sioux (near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed).
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.
- Oscar II is crowned King of Sweden.