Personal data Jacobus Johannes Nipius
- He was born on August 15, 1838 in Middelharnis (Middelharnis) (Zuid Holland).
- He died after 1893.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Johannes Nipius
Household of Jacobus Johannes Nipius
He is married to Cornelia Zoeter on May 23, 1862 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on May 23, 1862.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jacobus Johannes Nipius
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nipius
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nipius.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nipius.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nipius.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1862)
- The temperature on May 23, 1862 was about 11.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alvan Graham Clark discovers the white dwarf star Sirius B, a companion of Sirius, through an 18.5-inch telescope now located at Northwestern University.
- American Civil War: Second Battle of Bull Run, also known as the Battle of Second Manassas.
- American Civil War: Battle of Richmond: Confederates under Edmund Kirby Smith rout a Union army under General Horatio Wright.