Personal data Gerrit Wattel
- He was born in the year 1847 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Wattel
Household of Gerrit Wattel
He is married to Susanna Lampers on April 28, 1875 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Gerrit Wattel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wattel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wattel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wattel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wattel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1875)
- The temperature on April 28, 1875 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in The Montreal Gazette.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.