Personal data Susanna Lampers
- She was born in the year 1851 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Susanna Lampers
Household of Susanna Lampers
She is married to Gerrit Wattel on April 28, 1875 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Susanna Lampers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lampers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lampers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lampers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lampers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1875)
- The temperature on April 28, 1875 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Massachusetts Rifle Association, "America's Oldest Active Gun Club", is founded.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in The Montreal Gazette.