Personal data Jacomina Lampers
- She was born in the year 1848 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacomina Lampers
Household of Jacomina Lampers
She is married to Pieter Koppejan on October 5, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on October 5, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 115
Timeline Jacomina Lampers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lampers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lampers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lampers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lampers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 5, 1870)
- The temperature on October 5, 1870 was about 12.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Emperor Napoleon III of France is deposed and the Third Republic is declared.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Wörth is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.