Personal data Pieter Koppejan
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Koppejan
Household of Pieter Koppejan
He is married to Jacomina Lampers on October 5, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on October 5, 1870.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 115
Timeline Pieter Koppejan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koppejan
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koppejan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koppejan.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koppejan.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 5, 1870)
- The temperature on October 5, 1870 was about 12.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Virginia rejoins the Union.
- The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.