Personal data Christina Botting
- She was born in the year 1847 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christina Botting
Household of Christina Botting
She is married to Jacobus Lampers on December 18, 1867 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on December 18, 1867.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 128
Timeline Christina Botting
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Botting
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Botting.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Botting.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Botting.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 18, 1867)
- The temperature on December 18, 1867 was about 2.0 °C. There was 13 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Emperor Meiji becomes the 122nd emperor of Japan.
- The United States takes control of Midway Island.
- Alfred Nobel patents dynamite.