Personal data Jacobus Lampers
- He was born in the year 1842 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Lampers
Household of Jacobus Lampers
He is married to Christina Botting on December 18, 1867 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on December 18, 1867.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 128
Timeline Jacobus Lampers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lampers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lampers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lampers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lampers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 18, 1867)
- The temperature on December 18, 1867 was about 2.0 °C. There was 13 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- At Tremont Temple in Boston, British author Charles Dickens gives his first public reading in the United States.