Personal data Adriana Wondergem
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Wondergem
Household of Adriana Wondergem
Attention: Husband (Johannis Florus Adamse) is also her cousin.
She is married to Johannis Florus Adamse on March 15, 1876 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on March 15, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Adriana Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1876)
- The temperature on March 15, 1876 was about 6.1 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 23 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Battle of the Little Bighorn and the death of Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer.
- Indian Wars: In retaliation for the American defeat at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, United States Army troops sack Chief Dull Knife's sleeping Cheyenne village at the headwaters of the Powder River.
- The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.