Personal data Johannis Florus Adamse
- He was born in the year 1844 in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Koetsier.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Florus Adamse
Household of Johannis Florus Adamse
Attention: Wife (Adriana Wondergem) is also his cousin.
He is married to Adriana Wondergem on March 15, 1876 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), he was 32 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on March 15, 1876.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Johannis Florus Adamse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Adamse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Adamse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Adamse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Adamse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1876)
- The temperature on March 15, 1876 was about 6.1 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 23 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the telephone beating Antonio Meucci by just 4 hours.
- The United States orders all Native Americans to move into reservations.
- Ottoman sultan Murat V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abd-ul-Hamid II.