Personal data Eliza Kornelis Uijl
Ancestors (and descendant) of Eliza Kornelis Uijl
Household of Eliza Kornelis Uijl
He is married to Neeltje Wondergem on March 30, 1877 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on March 30, 1877.Source 5
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 182
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Eliza Kornelis Uijl
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Uijl
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Uijl.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Uijl.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Uijl.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 30, 1877)
- The temperature on March 30, 1877 was about 11.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Big Hole ? A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army.
- Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.