Personal data Neeltje Wondergem
- She was born in the year 1856 in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died on June 20, 1941 in Haarlemmermeer (Haarlemmermeer) (Noord Holland), she was 85 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on June 23, 1941.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Wondergem
Household of Neeltje Wondergem
She is married to Eliza Kornelis Uijl on March 30, 1877 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on March 30, 1877.Source 4
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 134
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Neeltje Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 30, 1877)
- The temperature on March 30, 1877 was about 11.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom is proclaimed Empress of India.