Personal data Willemina Minderhoud
- She was born in the year 1853 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died on April 2, 1929 in Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland), she was 76 years old.
- Death registration on April 2, 1929.Source 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Minderhoud
Household of Willemina Minderhoud
She is married to Josias Nijssen on September 20, 1876 at Veere (Veere) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Veere) (Zeeland) on September 20, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.127 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Willemina Minderhoud
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Minderhoud
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1876)
- The temperature on September 20, 1876 was about 15.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying "Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you."
- Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, NY.
- Battle of the Little Bighorn and the death of Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer.