Personal data Wilhelmina Blankenburgh
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina Blankenburgh
Household of Wilhelmina Blankenburgh
She is married to Abraham van de Griek on December 24, 1863 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland) on December 24, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.63 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Wilhelmina Blankenburgh
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blankenburgh
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 24, 1863)
- The temperature on December 24, 1863 was about 7.4 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Mexican forces attacked the French Foreign Legion in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins ? Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee and counter-attack Confederate troops.