Personal data Maatje Zuidweg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Zuidweg
Household of Maatje Zuidweg
She is married to Jan van Velzen on June 1, 1865 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on June 1, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Maatje Zuidweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zuidweg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zuidweg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zuidweg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zuidweg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 1, 1865)
- The temperature on June 1, 1865 was about 20.0 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 42%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In North Bend, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio), the first train robbery in the United States takes place.
- Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- First ascent of the Matterhorn by Edward Whymper and party, four of whom die on the descent.