Personal data Jan van Velzen
- He was born in the year 1824 in Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan van Velzen
Household of Jan van Velzen
He is married to Maatje Zuidweg on June 1, 1865 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 41 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on June 1, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Jan van Velzen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Velzen
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 1, 1865)
- The temperature on June 1, 1865 was about 20.0 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 42%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough begins as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- Birth of Charles Proteus Steinmetz
- The steamboat Sultana, carrying 2,400 passengers, explodes and sinks in the Mississippi River, killing 1,700, most of whom are Union survivors of the Andersonville and Cahaba Prisons.