Personal data Maatje Verbrugge
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Verbrugge
Household of Maatje Verbrugge
She is married to Willem Zwartepoorte on April 19, 1871 at Borssele (Hoedekenskerke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Hoedekenskerke) (Zeeland) on April 19, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 11
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.49 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Maatje Verbrugge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verbrugge
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 19, 1871)
- The temperature on April 19, 1871 was about 17.0 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- British Columbia joins the confederation of Canada.
- The U.S. Army issued an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.