Personal data Jan Zwartepoorte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Zwartepoorte
Household of Jan Zwartepoorte
He is married to Tannetje Polderman on April 23, 1874 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on April 23, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jan Zwartepoorte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zwartepoorte
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1874)
- The temperature on April 23, 1874 was about 19.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.
- The Mounties begin their March West.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.