Personal data Johanna Cornelia de Kruijter
- She was born in the year 1873 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Cornelia de Kruijter
Household of Johanna Cornelia de Kruijter
She is married to (1) Cornelis Oranje on July 23, 1897 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 23, 1897.Source 2
She is married to (2) Hendrik Pollema on January 1, 1915 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 42 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on January 1, 1915.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 79
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Johanna Cornelia de Kruijter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kruijter
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 23, 1897)
- The temperature on July 23, 1897 was about 19.0 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- British colonial officers Rand and Ayerst are assassinated in Pune, Maharashtra, India by the Chapekar brothers and Ranade, who are later caught and hanged. They are considered the first martyrs to the cause of India's freedom from Britain. The film 22 June 1897 is based on the incident.
- Lattimer massacre: A sheriff's posse kills 20 unarmed immigrant miners in Pennsylvania, United States.