Personal data Cornelis Oranje
- He was born in the year 1870 in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland).
- He died before 1915.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Oranje
Household of Cornelis Oranje
He is married to Johanna Cornelia de Kruijter on July 23, 1897 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 23, 1897.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 79
Timeline Cornelis Oranje
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Oranje
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Oranje.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Oranje.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Oranje.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 23, 1897)
- The temperature on July 23, 1897 was about 19.0 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The town of Ambiky is captured by France from Menabe in Madagascar.
- Tirah Campaign: Battle of Saragarhi
- Salomon August Andrée leaves Spitsbergen to attempt to reach the North pole by balloon. He later crashes and dies.