Personal data Pieter Marinus Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Marinus Zweedijk
Household of Pieter Marinus Zweedijk
He is married to Wilhelmina Gorsse on April 25, 1895 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 25, 1895.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 34
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Pieter Marinus Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1895)
- The temperature on April 25, 1895 was about 16.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Madagascar becomes a French protectorate.
- In Paris an express train overruns a buffer stop and crosses more than 30 metres of concourse before plummeting through a window at Gare Montparnasse.
- El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua form the Central American Union.