Personal data Arij Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arij Zweedijk
Household of Arij Zweedijk
He is married to Maria Kloosterman on March 24, 1864 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on March 24, 1864.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 7
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 28
Timeline Arij Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 24, 1864)
- The temperature on March 24, 1864 was about 8.9 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Ninety-nine people are killed in Canada's worst railway disaster near St-Hilaire, Quebec.
- American Civil War: The Battle of the Wilderness begins in Spotsylvania County, Virginia.
- American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church ? in the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.