- , Grietje Vries, July 6, 2017 Veltman Web Site, Ron Veltman
Toegevoegd door een Smart Match te bevestigen
Stamboom op MyHeritage.com
Familiesite: Veltman Web Site
Timeline Grietje Vries
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vries
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vries.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vries.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vries.
- The temperature on September 27, 1888 was about 15.3 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 20 » The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- May 13 » With the passage of the Lei Áurea ("Golden Law"), Empire of Brazil abolishes slavery.
- September 8 » In England, the first six Football League matches are played.
- September 30 » Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- October 17 » Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- October 30 » The Rudd Concession is granted by Matabeleland to agents of Cecil Rhodes.
- The temperature on August 18, 1909 was between 14.9 °C and 21.8 °C and averaged 17.4 °C. There was 7.2 mm of rain. There was 2.0 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- April 6 » Robert Peary and Matthew Henson become the first people to reach the North Pole; Peary's claim has been disputed because of failings in his navigational ability.
- April 11 » The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- May 31 » The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), convenes for the first time.
- September 20 » The South Africa Act 1909 creates the Union of South Africa from the British Colonies from four smaller colonies.
- October 16 » William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold the first summit between a U.S. and a Mexican president. They narrowly escape assassination.
- December 10 » Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature.
The publication Stamboom Reinderman
has been compiled by Dimitri Reinderman
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Dimitri Reinderman, "Stamboom Reinderman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-reinderman/I3485.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Grietje Vries (1888-????)".