Personal data Geertruida Romijn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertruida Romijn
Timeline Geertruida Romijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Romijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Romijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Romijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Romijn.
- The temperature on May 26, 1920 was between 13.3 °C and 24.5 °C and averaged 17.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 6.4 hours of sunshine (40%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- March 8 » The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- May 3 » A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- June 4 » Hungary loses 71% of its territory and 63% of its population when the Treaty of Trianon is signed in Paris.
- August 15 » Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, so-called Miracle at the Vistula.
- September 7 » Two newly purchased Savoia flying boats crash in the Swiss Alps en route to Finland where they would serve with the Finnish Air Force, killing both crews.
- November 1 » American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The publication Stamboom Reinderman
has been compiled by Dimitri Reinderman
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Dimitri Reinderman, "Stamboom Reinderman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-reinderman/I27574.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Geertruida Romijn (1920-)".