Timeline Robert Poppe
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Poppe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Poppe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poppe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Poppe.
- The temperature on July 24, 1930 was between 12.5 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 14.5 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 1.7 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- January 6 » The first diesel-powered automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- March 31 » The Motion Picture Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty-eight years.
- May 1 » "Pluto" is officially proposed for the name of the newly-discovered dwarf planet Pluto by Vesto Slipher in the Lowell Observatory Observation Circular. The name quickly catches on.
- August 29 » The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- September 8 » 3M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- September 27 » Bobby Jones wins the (pre-Masters) Grand Slam of golf.
- The temperature on February 1, 1950 was between 1.7 °C and 4.3 °C and averaged 3.1 °C. There was 3.3 mm of rain during 3.8 hours. There was 0.5 hours of sunshine (6%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.0 million citizens.
- January 5 » In the Sverdlovsk air disaster, all 19 of those on board are killed, including almost the entire national ice hockey team (VVS Moscow) of the Soviet Air Force – 11 players, as well as a team doctor and a masseur.
- January 13 » British submarine HMSTruculent collides with an oil tanker in the Thames Estuary, killing 64 men.
- January 13 » Finland forms diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China.
- June 24 » Apartheid: In South Africa, the Group Areas Act is passed, formally segregating races.
- July 4 » Cold War: Radio Free Europe first broadcasts.
- December 2 » Korean War: Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River ended, with decisive Chinese victory, UN forces were completely expelled from North Korea.
- The temperature on September 1, 2009 was between 14.9 °C and 21.1 °C and averaged 17.5 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain during 3.0 hours. There was 2.9 hours of sunshine (21%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, February 22, 2007 to Thursday, October 14, 2010 the cabinet Balkenende IV, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2009: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.5 million citizens.
- April 30 » Seven civilians and the perpetrator are killed and another ten injured at a Queen's Day parade in Apeldoorn, Netherlands in an attempted assassination on Queen Beatrix.
- May 18 » The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
- June 19 » Mass riots involving over 10,000 people and 10,000 police officers break out in Shishou, China, over the dubious circumstances surrounding the death of a local chef.
- August 10 » Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia's history.
- September 2 » The Andhra Pradesh, India helicopter crash occurred near Rudrakonda Hill, 40 nautical miles (74km) from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India. Fatalities included Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy, the Chief Minister of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- September 24 » The G20 summit begins in Pittsburgh with 30 global leaders in attendance.
The publication Stamboom Petrus Poppe
has been compiled by Poppe Petrus
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Poppe Petrus, "Stamboom Petrus Poppe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-petrus-poppe/I563.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Robert Poppe (1930-2009)".