Timeline Godelieve Poppe
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Poppe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Poppe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poppe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Poppe.
- The temperature on July 24, 1930 was between 12.5 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 14.5 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 1.7 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- January 6 » The first diesel-powered automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- January 31 » 3M begins marketing Scotch Tape.
- April 2 » After the mysterious death of Empress Zewditu, Haile Selassie is proclaimed emperor of Ethiopia.
- April 6 » At the end of the Salt March, Gandhi raises a lump of mud and salt and declares, "With this, I am shaking the foundations of the British Empire."
- August 29 » The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- December 29 » Sir Muhammad Iqbal's presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory and outlines a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- The temperature on April 2, 1959 was between 6.8 °C and 14.6 °C and averaged 10.6 °C. There was 1.2 hours of sunshine (9%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from December 22, 1957 to May 19, 1959 the cabinet Beel II, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1959: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.3 million citizens.
- January 30 » The forces of the Sultanate of Muscat occupy the last strongholds of the Imamate of Oman, Saiq and Shuraijah, marking the end of Jebel Akhdar War in Oman.
- February 6 » At Cape Canaveral, Florida, the first successful test firing of a Titan intercontinental ballistic missile is accomplished.
- May 19 » The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- June 20 » A rare June hurricane strikes Canada's Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- August 17 » Quake Lake is formed by the magnitude 7.5 1959 Hebgen Lake earthquake near Hebgen Lake in Montana.
- October 12 » At the national congress of the American Popular Revolutionary Alliance in Peru, a group of leftist radicals are expelled from the party who later form APRA Rebelde.
- The temperature on September 2, 2015 was between 7.9 °C and 18.8 °C and averaged 13.2 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain during 1.3 hours. There was 5.9 hours of sunshine (43%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem-Alexander (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 2013 up to present prince from the Netherlands (also called Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, November 5, 2012 to Thursday, October 26, 2017 the cabinet Rutte II, with Mark Rutte (VVD) as prime minister.
- In the year 2015: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.9 million citizens.
- January 9 » The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation; a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market in Vincennes.
- January 15 » The Swiss National Bank abandons the cap on the franc's value relative to the euro, causing turmoil in international financial markets
- February 11 » A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
- May 9 » An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
- June 3 » An explosion at a gasoline station in Accra, Ghana, killing more than 200 people.
- October 26 » A 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes in the Hindu Kush mountain range in northeastern Afghanistan, killing 398 people and leaving 2,536 people injured.
- 1922 » Henry Lawson, Australian poet and author (b. 1867)
- 1927 » Umegatani Tōtarō II, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 20th Yokozuna (b. 1878)
- 1934 » Alcide Nunez, American clarinet player (Original Dixieland Jass Band) (b. 1884)
- 1934 » James Allan, New Zealand rugby player (b. 1860)
- 1934 » Russ Columbo, American singer, violinist, and actor (b. 1908)
- 1937 » Pierre de Coubertin, French historian and educator, founded the International Olympic Committee (b. 1863)
The publication Stamboom Petrus Poppe
has been compiled by Poppe Petrus
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Poppe Petrus, "Stamboom Petrus Poppe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-petrus-poppe/I419.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Godelieve Poppe (1930-2015)".