- The temperature on February 27, 1924 was between -5 °C and 0.8 °C and averaged -2.5 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. There was 5.3 hours of sunshine (50%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1924: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.2 million citizens.
- March 3 » The 407-year-old Islamic caliphate is abolished, when Caliph Abdülmecid II of the Ottoman Caliphate is deposed. The last remnant of the old regime gives way to the reformed Turkey of Kemal Atatürk.
- March 8 » A mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- May 8 » The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- June 26 » The American occupation of the Dominican Republic ends after eight years.
- August 4 » Diplomatic relations between Mexico and the Soviet Union are established.
- December 19 » The last Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost is sold in London, England.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Palm
has been compiled by Jos Palm
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jos Palm, "Stamboom Palm", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-palm/I46176476.php : accessed November 27, 2022), "Jan Willem van den (Jan Willem) Berg (1893-> 1924)".